Please log in or register to view the content of this forum.
Please log in or register to view the content of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs and services.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Flaming will no longer be tolerated.
Any member (staff included) caught flaming will be warned then banned if they continue.

If you have any questions about the site or are interested in donating,
Please contact the Administration.
-RS360 Staff

THE OFFICIAL RS360 SEVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James117
Helper

THE OFFICIAL RS360 SEVER Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL RS360 SEVER   THE OFFICIAL RS360 SEVER EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Okay guys, I'm just going to give you a quick update on where the server is at and the plans.

Some of you may dislike this, but firstly, this server is going to be 100% 317, this means no godswords or things like that.
The reason I've decided this is because I was always a fan of the origonal runescape and have quit since the updates, no godswords does NOT mean that PKing will take a hit, I'm working hard to make an accurate and fair PvP enviroment. The DDS will claim its origonal place as the number one finishing weapon of runescape.

They'll be fun combat quests, and challanging and rewarding skills that won't take a hell of a long time.

Skillers will take a big place in the server with certain items only being able to be made by skillers (such as only someone with 90 crafting will be able to obtain an Amulet of fury, but ofcourse it'll be tradeable). Potions and so forth will have to be made with skills giving the skillers an even bigger role in RS360.

And combat players will have a big role, many exciting classic monsters, a planned slayer skill with rewards. However ofcourse I dont expect people to get extremly high slayer levels for a whip...Interesting drops such as clue scrolls keep combat exciting.

That's just the beggining, you'll all be fully breifed.

This is a short and quick video demanstrating herblore, even though herblore doesn't have interfaces in 317, I used it to get a hang of and understand the server coding better, thankyou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rXrboiUWU
Back to top Go down
Wasted
Administrator

THE OFFICIAL RS360 SEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RS360 SEVER   THE OFFICIAL RS360 SEVER EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks for the update on what you are doing with the server. I would just like to point out to the other users that it will more than likely not be up until we get a VPS to host it for all of you. So if you would like to make a donation towards the VPS contact me or Majin.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingservice.omgforum.net

THE OFFICIAL RS360 SEVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: